Refusal of entry at the border:
Amman to Jerusalem acts as a tour company and we have no control over the procedures by the border authority, however, we can’t guarantee your entry at the border if the authority denied it for any reason.
Please note: if your entry is denied by the border authority for any reason, cancelation terms will be applicable.
Early Closure of Border Crossings:
Please note that we don’t recommend crossing the borders on Friday and Saturday. The Allenby/ King Hussein border closes early on Friday and Saturday (around 1 pm or earlier). If your tour dates is un flexible, and it is a must to finish your tour on these days, a possibility is to return via the Jordan River/ Sheikh Hussein Crossing in the north which is closes slightly later on the weekend. But this adds a lot of travelling time, and will increase the cost.
It occasionally happens once or twice a year when the Israeli authority closes the Allenby Bridge early in special circumstances that is unannounced. If this happens, it is possible to travel via the Jordan Valley/ Sheikh Hussein border which is around 90 minutes north of Allenby/ King Hussein Bridge
We accept two payment methods:
- Payment may be done through a bank transfer.
- Payment can be done through PayPal account. which can be paid through credit card/ debit card or by other PayPal account to our PayPal account.
Payments made using bank transfer a transaction fee will be added to the tour cost. Payments made using PayPal account to our PayPal account through credit card/ debit card or payment made using credit card through our office directly will incur a charge of 4% of the total value of the transfer.
Canceling a booking with Jerusalem from Amman can result in cancellation fees as outlined below:
Cancelation fees for Day Trips:
- If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance, there is no cancelation fee.
- If you cancel 24 hours in advance, there is 50% cancelation fee.
- Cancelation on the day of the tour- No refund.
- No Show- No Refund.
Cancelation fee for Tour Package for Individuals 1-6 people:
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 2 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
Cancelation fee for Tour package for Groups up to 7 people:
- If you cancel at least 30 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 15 and 29 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 1-14 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
Cancelation fee for Transfers:
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
If you cancel your tour and qualify for a refund as per our cancelation policy, the refund will normally be made to the same account and using the same method used for the original payment.
There is an additional 4% fee to cover the credit card company commission cost if paying directly through the office since we still pay even when providing a refund. There are no additional PayPal fees if the refund is requested within 2 months of the original payment. After this period the refund amount will be sent through PayPal, but the client will have to pay the normal PayPal fee to receive this payment.
Please inform us at the time of booking if you wish to travel with excess baggage. This is to ensure that the vehicle provided can accommodate you. The passenger(s) shall be liable for all expenses incurred should additional vehicles be required to transport non-declared excess or oversized luggage. Amman to Jerusalem shall not be responsible for any damages to or loss of luggage/ personal items. When crossing through Allenby/ King Hussein Bridge, we recommend caring on hand luggage only to have it checked at the personal security check to save time at the border.
Border fees are subject to sudden change without prior warning
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following actions:
- To manage a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
- To improve customer service, your information helps us to respond to your customer service request and support needs efficiently.
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To enhance our website- we constantly strive to improve our website offering based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for express purpose of delivering the purchased product service requested.
- To send episodic emails- the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, related, updated product or service information, etc
This website site is affiliated with Hajjat Tours (2000) , one of the main Incoming Tour Operators in Jordan. You may feel secure in the knowledge that you are receiving the most competitive rates, the best service, and the confidence of a reputable Company
Liability and Responsibility:
Jerusalem from Amman; acts as a tour company and will not assume liability for any damage, loss, delay or accident of any kind that may occur due to the negligence of any company, hotel proprietor or other person for the provision of services.